Your stay at our self catering Exeter city centre apartment
Whatever your reason for staying with us, be it leisure, business or a bit of both, we want you to feel at home, and have everything you need. Our Exeter city centre self catering accommodation is owner managed and, as travellers ourselves, we understand the need for detail to be taken care of.
Before you book we will answer your questions promptly. We endeavour to cater for any specific needs you may have. You can book with financial security through our own website, or through TripAdvisor, AirBnB or HomeAway. Whichever route you choose you will receive our expert care and attention.
Whenever possible we will personally meet and welcome you. Normally arrivals are from 14.00 but we aim to accommodate any specific needs you may have. When you stay, we are within easy reach if you have any questions or concerns. On the day of departure we request that you leave by 11.00, but again if you have any specific requests we will endeavour to accommodate them.
If you arrive by public transport we are happy to meet you at the station or airport, and provide a complimentary transfer to/from the apartment.
During your stay you will find our self catering apartment quiet and peaceful, but central and close to all facilities.
In short we want to ensure that we provide a high quality experience from your first contact with us, through to your departure.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”3″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
The following are included with our rentals:
- Onsite, free, secure parking with allocated space
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, Bosch multi-function oven and induction hob, microwave and dishwasher, including dish washer tablets
- Tea and coffee for your length of stay
- Washing machine including tablets, tumble-drier, iron & ironing board
- Dining table and dinner service for 6 so you can entertain
- High quality contract beds, fully made up – choice of superking doubles or full size singles
- Linen, towels and full size toiletries.
- A hairdryer in each bedroom.
- Large screen smart TV, Freeview, Home Entertainment System, bluetooth connection for personal devices
- Tablet for checking local attractions, places to eat and drink, weather etc with full internet access.
- Unlimited fibre broadband, cable and wifi.
- A hotel safe for your laptop and valuables
- Gas central heating
- All utility bills
- Weekly clean and linen change, or to suit your requirements.
- A small welcome pack so you can put your feet up on arrival!
- The apartment could easily sleep more than 4, but we choose to restrict it so that it is very comfortable for guests.
- We make no additional cleaning charges, unless the apartment has been left in a damaged state – we simply ask that you treat it as if it were your own.
- We do not charge a security deposit and understand small items do get broken – we would never charge for these. If there has been more substantial damage we may ask you to contribute if it has been caused by negligence.
- Please bring your own beach towels, if required.
- Smoking, including vaping, is prohibited in the apartment, common areas, and grounds.
- No pets are allowed.
- This is a holiday Self catering/Vacation rental/Corporate short let property.
- The building is solely residential.
- No business can be carried out in the apartments. Any activities that are not consistent with the use of the building as a block of high class apartments are not permitted – please ask if you have questions!
- Please respect our neighbours particularly in terms of noise, and disturbance.
- Please raise any questions or complaints with us as soon as they arise, so that we can try to resolve them to your satisfaction quickly as possible.
Next – don’t take our word, read what our guests have to say.