A great apartment with outstanding service
Everything you need to feel at home
Searching for serviced apartments Exeter? Whatever your reason for staying with us, be it leisure, business or a bit of both, we want you to feel at home, and have everything you need. Our Exeter city centre apartment is owner managed and, as travellers ourselves, we understand that there are a range of individual guest aspirations.
Before you book we will answer your questions promptly. We endeavour to cater for any specific needs you may have. Book now with financial security through our own website.
Whenever possible we will personally meet and welcome you. Arrivals are normally from 14.00 but we aim to accommodate any specific needs you may have. When you stay, we are within easy reach if you have any questions or concerns. On the day of departure we request that you leave by 11.00, likewise if you have any specific requests we will endeavour to accommodate them.
If you arrive by public transport we are happy to meet you at the station or airport, and also provide a complimentary transfer to/from the apartment.
During your stay you will find our apartment quiet and peaceful, but central and close to all facilities.
Above all we want to ensure that we provide a high quality experience from your first contact with us, through to your departure.
We include with our rentals:
- Onsite car park with an allocated space.
- Superfast fibre broadband, up to 76Mbps, cable and wifi.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, Bosch multi-function oven and induction hob and microwave.
- Dishwasher, including dish washer tablets.
- Washing machine including tablets, tumble-drier, iron & ironing board.
- Tea and coffee for your length of stay.
- Dining table and dinner service for 6 so you can entertain.
- Large screen smart TV, Freeview, Home Entertainment System, bluetooth connection for personal devices.
- High quality contract beds, fully made up – choice of superking doubles or full size singles, on request.
- High quality linen, towels and full size toiletries.
- Anti-allergy duvets and pillows, on request.
- A hairdryer in each bedroom.
- Additional TV in main bedroom.
- A hotel safe for your laptop and valuables.
- Gas central heating.
- All utility bills.
- Weekly clean and linen change, or to suit your requirements.
- Finally, a small welcome pack so you can put your feet up on arrival!
- The apartment could easily sleep more than 4, but we choose to restrict it so that it is very comfortable for guests.
- No additional cleaning charges, unless there has been deliberate damage. We simply ask that you treat it as if it were your own.
- No security deposit – we will only make a charge if there is negligence. We understand small items can break and do not charge for these.
- Please bring your own beach towels, if required.
- No Smoking, including vaping, in the apartment, common areas, and grounds.
- No pets are allowed.
- This is a holiday rental – Self catering/Vacation rental/Corporate short let property.
- The building is solely residential.
- No business can be carried out in the apartments. Any activities that are not consistent with the use of the building as a block of high class apartments are not permitted – please ask if you have any questions!
- Please respect our neighbours, particularly in terms of noise, and disturbance.
- Please note we are an established business – fully compliant with national and local laws, tax authorities and carry business insurance for guest letting.
- Above all, please raise any questions or complaints with us as soon as they arise, so that we can try to resolve them to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.
Finally please take time to read our full terms and conditions if you make a booking.
Serviced Apartments Exeter – guest advice:
“Beautifully appointed apartment with everything you need for an enjoyable stay.” May 2018 – Guests from the UK 5.0 ★★★★★
Next – don’t take our word, rather read what our guests have to say.