Outstanding service and accommodation
Whatever your reason for staying with us, be it leisure, business or a bit of both, we want you to feel at home. As well as everything you need we provide thoughtful extras as well. Indeed we aim to provide outstanding service and accommodation. Affordable luxury as our guests have said. Our Exeter city centre apartment is owner managed and, as travellers ourselves, we understand no two guests are alike.
Before you book we will answer your questions promptly. Most importantly we endeavour to cater for any specific needs you may have. Book now with financial security through our own website.
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to some changes to our service. Please read the following carefully, particularly if you are a previous guest.
To ensure that our guests are kept safe we have been assessed by The AA and accredited as COVID-19 confident. We have also qualified for the Visit England / Britain Good to Go scheme. Indeed these recognise that we follow government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness.
Before your arrive the apartment will have been robustly cleaned and disinfected with an agent certified for EN14476 to kill Covid-19 as well as many other viruses.
We now provide keysafe entry, but are on hand should anything be needed. Arrivals are now from 16.00 but we aim to accommodate any specific needs you may have. On the day of departure we request that you leave by 11.00.
If you are staying for longer than a week we will not provide a weekly clean. We will provide extra linen and towels to cover a weekly change. We will continue to provide a welcome pack.
During your stay you will find our apartment quiet and peaceful, but central and close to all facilities. If you think that you may have contracted Covid-19 while staying at our apartment there will be information on what to do in our guest information pack.
Above all we want to ensure that we provide outstanding service and accommodation from your first contact with us, through to your departure.
We include with our accommodation:
- Onsite car park with an allocated space, with secure wall brackets for locking cycles.
- Superfast fibre broadband, up to 76Mbps, cable and wifi.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, Bosch multi-function oven and induction hob and microwave.
- Dishwasher, including dish washer tablets and washing up liquid.
- Washing machine including washing pods and fabric softener , tumble-drier, iron & ironing board, drying rack.
- A welcome box of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits.
- Cloths and sponges with anti-bac spray.
- Dining table and dinner service for 6 so you can entertain.
- Large screen smart TV, Freeview, Home Entertainment System, bluetooth connection for personal devices.
- High quality contract beds, fully made up, superking in main bedroom and singles in second bedroom. Can be changed on request.
- High quality linen, towels and full size toiletries.
- Anti-allergy duvets and pillows, on request.
- Basins have liquid soap dispenser.
- Smart TV in main bedroom.
- A safe for your laptop and valuables.
- Gas central heating.
- All utility bills.
- Weekly linen change.
- Our outstanding service from your first contact with us until you leave our affordable luxury apartment.
- The apartment could easily sleep more than 4, but we choose to restrict it so that it is very comfortable for guests.
- No additional cleaning charges, unless there has been deliberate damage. Indeed we simply ask that you treat it as if it were your own.
- No security deposit – we will only make a charge if there is negligence. We understand small items can break and do not charge for these.
- Please bring your own beach towels, if required.
- This is a holiday rental – Self catering accommodation/Vacation rental/Corporate short let property.
- The building is solely residential.
- No business can be carried out in our Exeter apartments. Indeed any activities that are not consistent with the use of the building as a block of high class Exeter apartments are not permitted – please ask if you have any questions!
- Please respect our neighbours, particularly in terms of noise, and disturbance.
- Please note we are an established business – fully compliant with national and local laws, tax authorities and carry business insurance for guest letting.
- No Smoking, including vaping, in the apartment, common areas, and grounds.
- No pets are allowed.
Above all, please raise any questions or complaints with us as soon as they arise, so that we can try to resolve them to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.
Finally please take time to read our full terms and conditions if you make a booking.
Our accommodation – guest advice:
“Beautifully appointed apartment with everything you need for an enjoyable stay, outstanding service.” May 2018 – Guests from the UK 5.0 ★★★★★
Next – don’t take our word, rather read what our guests have to say.